Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Romania (Our Last Day)

This is our last day in Romania,

The plan for today is to go to Dobresti (mine and ashley's favorite place) It is the largest gypsy village that BIM works with. We are going there to give some pictures to some children and give some soccer balls to some children. After dobresti we are coming back here to get ready for Orphan Church if not orphan church we will go up to the orphanage to see them... I am excited to see them as well.

Ash and I are sad to leave tonight, but we have thoroughly enjoyed our time here in Romania. We are believing that God will allow us to pay off our debt so that we can move here soon... I just wanted to update yall on the happenings... Since the mission trip left we have had orphan church sunday, Ashley spoke during sunday school about the holy spirit. And i preached during big church. I spoke on the Disciple James, We have been talking about discipleship this summer and all that jazz... so i spoke on what we could learn from James- using his weaknesses and strengths... we have a video of the entire service so if i can get it uploaded i will...

Well i will update yall on everything that happens today later on tonight before we leave!

Thanks for all your prayers and continued support.

In Christ

Ashley and Kalep

1 comment:

  1. i miss you SO MUCH! I am praying for you as i write this..It was AWESOME to have you here!!! Can't wait to see you SOON. It is difficult to live so far apart....
    I am SO PROUD of you both. You are such hard workers, focused, and your life is God focused!
    HUGS..and LOVE
    mom

    ReplyDelete